Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No rest for the marketing department

Yesterday we entered 4 songs from KiddyDittys in the Great Lakes Songwriting Contest. Jeff has been awarded several honorable mentions in this contest in recent years, so we thought we'd give it another shot.  In my opinion he's a shoo-in to win some more accolades!  How could they not LOVE KiddyDittys???  The biggest challenge was figuring which songs to enter!!  They're ALL so darned good.

It seems the more I research children's music sources and resources and artists the more I find.   The interest in children's music is infinite which is a fabulous thing for us.  It's a win/win situation here, because in the course of my quest, I continue to find amazing children's songwriters and music.  I'll post my own favorites as we continue this journey.  One particular songwriter I really love is Peter Himmelman.  The guy is just plain cool.   Check him out @ peterhimmelman.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment